Arab Life Gaming
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Arab Life Gaming

هذا المنتدي لسيرفر ALG في لعبة Mta

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

طلب وظيفة (مفتوح) قيد تصليح

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Yazid

عدد المساهمات : 1
نقاط : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/03/2016

طلب وظيفة  (مفتوح) قيد تصليح Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: طلب وظيفة (مفتوح) قيد تصليح   طلب وظيفة  (مفتوح) قيد تصليح Emptyالإثنين مارس 28, 2016 5:58 pm

[divbox=white]
طلب وظيفة  (مفتوح) قيد تصليح EMi09Br
تقديم لتوظيف لشرطة لوس سانتوس

[size=85]
[/hr]

[/size]

Sect. P1متقدمين يرجى ملاحظة قواعد قانونية أدناه، قبل تطبيق.

يجب أن يكون مواطنا لوس سانتوس أو عقد البطاقة الخضراء صالحة.يجب أن يكون لا يقل عن 21 سنة من العمر.يجب أن يحمل المعترف بها في الولايات المتحدة في المدرسة الثانوية دبلوم GED أو ما يعادلها.يجب أن يكون غير محكوم بجناية.يجب أن يكون غير محكوم بجنحة في السنوات الماضية 2. وهذا يشمل الانتهاكات الخطيرة حركة المرور. (( 2 أسابيع ))يجب أن يكون سجل القيادة الذي يوضح قرارات مسؤولة والسلوك المناسب.يجب حاليا لا يكون للمحاكمة الجنائية أو تخضع لتحقيقات الشرطة.يجب أن يحمل رخصة قيادة سارية المفعول.يجب أن يكون طبيا وتناسب نفسيا للعمل في البيئات المجهدة للغاية.يجب أن لا يعاني من الصرع، ومرض الزهايمر ومرض باركنسون أو أي شروط أخرى مماثلة على المدى الطويل.

(( OOC:

يجب ان يكون ميكروفون يعمل.))

[size=85]
[/hr]

Sect. P2
[/size]
[size=150]Personal Information[/size]

[size=85]
[/hr]

الاسم الكامل:   Replace this text with response.

جنس: Replace this text with response.

تاريخ ميلاد : Replace this text with response.

مكان المنشأ: Replace this text with response.

المواطنة: Replace this text with response.

المواطنة: Replace this text with response.

مدينة الإقامة: Replace this text with response.

دولة الإقامة: Replace this text with response.

الهاتف: Replace this text with response.

Sect. P3
[/size]
[size=150الخلفية المهنية

[/hr]

المستوى المكتسبة للتعليم ( تحقق ينطبق):

المدرسة الثانوية [ ]؛ درجة الزميلة []؛ درجة البكالريوس [ ]؛ ماجيستير [ ]؛ الدكتوراه [ ]

عمل سابق: Replace this text with response.

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT: Replace this text with response

CERTIFICATES HELD: Replace this text with response.

REFERENCES: Replace this text with response.

Background Check Number: Replace this text with response.

[size=85]Sect. P4 [/size]
[size=150]Open Response Questions[/size]

[/hr]

Why do you wish to become a Law Enforcement Officer within the San Andreas State Police?
100 Minimum Words:

In your own words, what do you think that LEO's are tasked with?
80 Minimum Words:

Why should we consider you as a valuable asset to our Department?
80 Minimum Words:

[size=85]Sect. P5 [/size]
[size=150]((OOC Information))[/size]

[/hr]

GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Replace this text with response.
TIMEZONE: Replace this text with response.

DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE?: Replace this text with response.

IN-GAME ACCOUNT NAME: Replace this text with response.

HAVE YOU BEEN PREVIOUSLY A MEMBER OF THE SASPD ON RP+?: Replace this text with response.
IF YES, WHY HAVE YOU LEFT?: Replace this text with response.

ARE YOU CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF ONE OR MORE FACTIONS?: Replace this text with response.

OOC In depth explanation as to why you wish to become a member of the SASPD.
80 Minimum Words:

[size=85]Sect. P6 [/size][size=150]Waiver to Background Check[/size]
I, below signed applicant, hereby authorize the San Andreas State Police Department to conduct a thorough investigation of my past records, including but not limited to my medical records, educational records, work records and any other inquiries that can be considered as justified in regards to my application for the position of a law enforcement trooper within the San Andreas State Police Department. I release the San Andreas State Police Department from any legal claims, demands or liabilities that may be caused as a direct result by said inquiries.

I certify that all answers above are truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am not withholding any information that could be deemed as important. I promise that I have filled out my application on my own, without the help of any third party. I agree to maintain any correspondence between the San Andreas State Police Department and myself as private and that I will not disclose any information or material to a third party.

I acknowledge that the relationship between myself and the San Andreas State Police Department is strictly of an "at will" nature, and that I may be denied from the recruitment process for any reasons that the employer deems as justified. I also understand that in certain events, the reasons for my rejection may remain further undisclosed.

((By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from the San Andreas State Police Department, am currently on good standing with the faction leadership or member base and that all of the above submitted information is 100% correct. I swear that I have filled out the application on my own and that I had no help from any outside parties.

I understand that I may be denied or barred from joining for any reasons that the San Andreas State Police Department and its respective representatives consider to be justified. I promise I will keep any correspondence between myself and the San Andreas State Police Department confidential, and that I will not reveal sensitive information unless being permitted beforehand. ))

DATE: MM/DD/YYYY
APPLICANT SIGNATURE:[/divbox]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

طلب وظيفة (مفتوح) قيد تصليح
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» كيفية تقديم طلب رتبه (مفتوح)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Arab Life Gaming :: الفكشنات / الوظائف :: الشرطة / Police-
انتقل الى: